Dear EIPA guest,
Taking an EIPA course in Maastricht in 2018? Designhotel Maastricht is the best hotel to stay and enjoy the most good life city of The Netherlands. Especially for you as EIPA guest we have made a special package deal. The whole team of Designhotel & Brasserie FLO Maastricht is ready to welcome you and give you the Maastricht experience you are looking for.
Hope to see you soon.
Your special EIPA rates
- Basic Room - € 104,00 per room per night
- Basic AC Room - € 114,00 per room per night
- Superior Room - € 124,00 per room per night
- Promotional code: EIPA
Good to know
- What is included in the rate?
- Single use of double room
- VAT and service charge
- City tax
- Breakfast with bubbles
- Free WIFI throughout the hotel
- Use of fitness facilities
- Free storage of luggage
- Free bottle of water
- A special parking rate in our parking garage of € 15,00 per car per night.
- A special Plat du Jour in our restaurant Brasserie FLO Maastricht à € 20,50 per person (daily changing main course) with one drink (beer/soda/wine).
When a second person is staying in the room, we charge € 12,50 for breakfast and
€ 4,77 city tax.
- Free cancellation of the room on the day of arrival until 6PM
About Designhotel Maastricht
"Located in the heart of the trendy Wyck district, only a few
meters away from the central train station and near the city centre.”
- 105 surprising rooms with individual design
- Within 2 minutes walking distance from the start and finish of Ironman
- Located in the heart of the trendy “Wyck” district
- Only a few minutes away from the central train station and near the city centre
- Free WiFi throughout the hotel
- Bar & Brasserie FLO for drinks, quick bites , “Plat du Jour” or full meals
- Laundry service
- Free fitness
- 24 hr reception service
Parking facilities (special rate)
The Designhotel Maastricht is just a few minutes’ walk from the central station. The hotel is in the heart of the trendy Wyck district, known for its unique fashion boutiques, delicatessens, antique shops, interior and design shops and art galleries. The old city centre is within walking distance; ideal for a city walk along the Markt, Onze Lieve Vrouwebasiliek, ‘t Bassin and Vrijthof, enjoying a terrace café along the way.The Designhotel Maastricht is a place for enjoyment and relaxation. There’s delicious dining at Brasserie FLO Maastricht, right next to the hotel. This French brasserie chain is renowned for its classic dishes such as crêpe suzette, steak tartare and fruits de mer. The bar will spoil you with cocktails and delicious drinks. And the hotel also has its own fitness centre. If you would like relaxing treatments, saunas and thermal baths, you can enjoy a discount at Thermae 2000, at the top of Cauberg in Valkenburg.