Frequently asked questions
- How do I know whether pets are allowed in the hotel?
Each hotel applies its own policy regarding pets. You can find out whether pets are welcome and the charges for this, under the heading ‘Good to know’ on the hotel sites.
- How do I know whether the hotel is accessible for people with disabilities?
It depends on such things as the hotel’s location or construction whether the hotel is accessible for wheelchair users. More information about accessibility for wheelchair users and the availability of rooms for people with disabilities can be found on the hotel sites.
- Is there (free) Wi-Fi available in the hotel?
The Wi-Fi facilities differ per hotel. Information about the availability of Wi-Fi in public areas, rooms and meeting rooms can be found on the hotel sites.
- At what time should I check in or out?
Detailed information about check-in and check-out times are given on your booking confirmation. Please contact the hotel if you wish to arrive or depart earlier or later than the indicated times.
- I don’t have a credit card. How should I book?
If you don’t have a credit card, you can book the hotel concerned by telephone or e-mail.
- Is smoking allowed in the hotel room?
All Eden Hotels are non-smoking. Smoking is only permitted in the designated areas.
- Does this website guarantee the lowest room rate?
This website offers the ‘Best Available Price Guarantee’ on all bookings. This means that we guarantee you the lowest price for the same rate, room type and period. For further information about this guarantee we refer you to the page about “Best Available Price Guarantee”.
- We have children. Can an extra bed be placed in the room?
In most Eden hotels it is possible to have an extra child’s bed in the room. The charge for this differs per hotel. We advise you to contact the desired hotel for more information.
- What is the difference between a ‘twin’ and a ‘double’ room?
A twin room has two separate single beds. A double room has a double bed.
- Can I change or cancel my booking online?
You can cancel or change your booking via the ‘Login’ button at the top of each page or via this page. In order to change or cancel your booking you will be asked to give the e-mail address with which the booking was made as well as the booking number. The booking number can be found in the booking confirmation.
Use the form below and we will contact you as soon as possible
Eden Hotels Service Center
1081 AS Amsterdam
Chamber of Commerce 34262192 | VAT nr. NL817406761B01