Together against COVID-19
The health and well-being of our guests and colleagues is our main priority. Now and always. That's why we welcome guests in an appropriate manner and in accordance with all regulations of the Dutch government and RIVM. To guarantee the safety in our hotels we have put together “house rules”, making sure you will have a completely carefree and enjoyable stay.
Our house rules
1. 1,5 meter distanceKeep 1,5 meter distance, always and everywhere, of other guests and our colleagues.
2. Stay home when you have symptomsDo you have a cold or other flu symptoms? Please stay at home. When we think that you might be showing symptoms, we can decide to not let you enter the hotel.
3. Follow all directionsFollow all the directions of our colleagues, so we can ensure a safe environment for everyone.
4. DisinfectAt every entrance of the hotel there is a disinfection point. When entering the hotel first disinfect your hands and, where and if possible, your luggage. All areas are being disinfected frequently.
5. Our lobby policyWe kindly ask you to only enter the lobby for check-in, check-out and to perhaps pick up your breakfast box/bag. Also then the 1,5 meter rule applies. Do you have any questions? Just dial number ‘9’ on your room phone or send us a Whatsapp message. Our colleagues are happy to help!
6. Prevent congregationIn addition to the 1,5 meter rule we ask you to prevent all forms of congregation as indicated by the RIVM.
7. Follow the indicated routeMarks in our hotels indicate the route. In addition to providing you with a map, our colleagues are more than willing to help with any kind of clarification about the route.
8. Stay fit and take the stairsWhen and if possible , always take the stairs instead of the elevator. The rules and regulations are visible outside and inside the elevators and/or stairways,
9. A different kind of breakfastIn our hotels we offer you a delicious breakfast as always, but in a different form that you are used to. We're temporarily not offering a breakfast buffet.
10. Pay without contactYou can only pay with debit or credit card, and preferably – when possible - contactless. Unfortunately we cannot accept cash at the moment.
Good to know
We understand that in uncertain times plans change. That’s why you can book your stay with flexible conditions and cancel or reschedule your stay for free. Read here on which other advantages you can count when you book via our own website(s). The facilities within our hotels have limited availability. For instance the restaurants, swimming pools, gym- and wellness facilities are closed until further notice. We do offer a special “order-in” menu of our local neighbourhood heroes, making sure you can worry- and hassle-free order delicious dishes and enjoy them in your own hotel room.
Everyday we are taking all precautions to ensure you'll have a completely safe, carefree and enjoyable stay. Of course hygiene throughout the entire hotel is now more than ever our number one priority. We encourage guests with questions or concerns regarding an upcoming reservation to contact the hotel where the reservation was made. By phone, Whatsapp or email; whichever form you prefer. Our colleagues are here for you 24/7! For the latest information about the coronavirus within the Netherlands we refer you the website of the RIVM.
Frequently asked questions
- How do I know whether pets are allowed in the hotel?
Each hotel applies its own policy regarding pets. You can find out whether pets are welcome and the charges for this, under the heading ‘Good to know’ on the hotel sites.
- How do I know whether the hotel is accessible for people with disabilities?
It depends on such things as the hotel’s location or construction whether the hotel is accessible for wheelchair users. More information about accessibility for wheelchair users and the availability of rooms for people with disabilities can be found on the hotel sites.
- Is there (free) Wi-Fi available in the hotel?
The Wi-Fi facilities differ per hotel. Information about the availability of Wi-Fi in public areas, rooms and meeting rooms can be found on the hotel sites.
- At what time should I check in or out?
Detailed information about check-in and check-out times are given on your booking confirmation. Please contact the hotel if you wish to arrive or depart earlier or later than the indicated times.
- I don’t have a credit card. How should I book?
If you don’t have a credit card, you can book the hotel concerned by telephone or e-mail.
- Is smoking allowed in the hotel room?
All Eden Hotels are non-smoking. Smoking is only permitted in the designated areas.
- Does this website guarantee the lowest room rate?
This website offers the ‘Best Available Price Guarantee’ on all bookings. This means that we guarantee you the lowest price for the same rate, room type and period. For further information about this guarantee we refer you to the page about “Best Available Price Guarantee”.
- We have children. Can an extra bed be placed in the room?
In most Eden hotels it is possible to have an extra child’s bed in the room. The charge for this differs per hotel. We advise you to contact the desired hotel for more information.
- What is the difference between a ‘twin’ and a ‘double’ room?
A twin room has two separate single beds. A double room has a double bed.
- Can I change or cancel my booking online?
You can cancel or change your booking via the ‘Login’ button at the top of each page or via this page. In order to change or cancel your booking you will be asked to give the e-mail address with which the booking was made as well as the booking number. The booking number can be found in the booking confirmation.
Use the form below and we will contact you as soon as possible
Eden Hotels Service Center
1081 AS Amsterdam
Chamber of Commerce 34262192 | VAT nr. NL817406761B01
Want to speak to our sales department?Workdays between 9 am and 5 pm
Press release or press visit?
Do you want to be on our press list or write a article about one of our hotels? Let us know!